Thursday, January 31, 2008
Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
Today I have Revised Super Tuesday Ratings. Obama is Blue,Clinton is Red (light Leans, Dark is Safe) green is tossup. Today a poll was released showing The two virtually tied in California. Clinton was up 43-40 With a Keith number (MOE + Undecided) of 21. In Mass. (Clinton 43-37) and New Jersey (Clinton 43-39) Hillary's lead has dropped stunningly as it has all over the country. She has dropped Aprox. 10-15 Points since 1/26. Obama is now up in one poll. In Georgia his lead has strengthened (Obama 52-36) and has seen a minor drop in New Mexico. Overall the race will not be decided by Tuesday.
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)