2 days till Nevada and South Carolina (Rep Only). Two days ago were the Michigan Primary, Here are the results:
my Final call was Dead on. my accuracy rate is back up to 98%.
McCain is back on the rocks, his only chance was to win here and he blew it. Huckabee still has a really good shot. Romney now has to win Nevada or South Carolina to stay in the lead. If Thompson looses South Carolina he will drop out. Here are my Averages for those states. Note that Romney will probably get a jump and Guliani and McCain loose ground:
Here is the new Delegate count:
Here are my Rankings:
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)