the 2008 primary season has begun. Here are the results with 100% reporting:
My predictions were flawless in the placing of the candidates.
The race just got a little lonelier. Joe Biden and Chris Dodd both have dropped out of the race. Who does this benefit? Obama. his polocy positions line up with these 2. Obama was the clear winner today. watching his speech I sensed a Robert Kennedy feel to him. speaking as a democrat that's what we want in a candidate. He has a huge advantage going into New Hampshire. He will be the leader by tomorrow morning He has all but sealed the nomination with his victory today. Expect Richardson to stick around to super Tuesday then drop out to run for the senate in New Mexico. Here are my new rankings excluding Kucinich and Gravel:
1. Barok Obama
2. Hillary Clinton
4. Bill Richardson
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)