Iowa is tomorrow. polls close at 9:00 EST / 6:00 PST Yesterday I told you why I think Obama will win tomorrow, Today is my Predictions for the Republicans:
Romney Peak 8/18/07
Huckabee Peak 12/06/07
Favorable / unfavorable
Huckabee 40% / 47% (- 7%)
Romney 38% / 51% (- 13%)
1) Republicans want the more Conservative candidate
2) no 15% thresh hold rule
3) Huckabee supporters are Passionate
4) The republican caucus is much shorter than the democrats
Final Call (Prediction)
Tomorrow I will Post 3 post 1 Iowa results and Analysis for each party and 1 looking ahead to New Hampshire.
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)