Bob Barr has won the libertarian over Mike Gravel. What relevance does this have, you ask?
Bob Barr will not win in November plain and simple but there is one thing he can do in November: help Obama out in the south. Here is my estimation of the % of votes he needs in each state to Potentially make Obama win or be extremely competitive(*- Obama leads in the state):
These numbers are only Obtainable in six states TX, FL, SC, NC,VA &IN
- Breaking News- Michigan and Florida Resolved
- Breaking News- Florida To Get 1/2 votes at Convent...
- House Ratings/Predictions
- Michigan Changes from Obama to McCain
- New Senate Poll check and Ratings
- Presidential Poll check and race Ratings
- Libertarian convention
- New Governors poll check and Ratings
- OR, KY Primary Results, Editorial: The Kennedy Fam...
- WV Results, Edwards, Obama & McCain VP picks, KY &...
- Indiana, North Carolina Results, Super Delegates, ...
- Gaum Results (who really cares?), IN & NC Final Ca...
- IN,NC Polls, New Senate Ratings
- ▼ May (13)