Two States had Primaries last week, Indiana and North Carolina. The Media has practically called the nomination for Obama in the wake of these, something I did after Wisconsin on 2/19. Here were the Results:
Since these two primaries Obama has taken the lead in super delegates the CNN Numbers show:
Obama will undoubtedly be the nominee
Despite this Hillary Clinton still holds a huge lead in West Virginia (polls showing her with a 29-46 point lead) My final Call for The primary is:
- Breaking News- Michigan and Florida Resolved
- Breaking News- Florida To Get 1/2 votes at Convent...
- House Ratings/Predictions
- Michigan Changes from Obama to McCain
- New Senate Poll check and Ratings
- Presidential Poll check and race Ratings
- Libertarian convention
- New Governors poll check and Ratings
- OR, KY Primary Results, Editorial: The Kennedy Fam...
- WV Results, Edwards, Obama & McCain VP picks, KY &...
- Indiana, North Carolina Results, Super Delegates, ...
- Gaum Results (who really cares?), IN & NC Final Ca...
- IN,NC Polls, New Senate Ratings
- ▼ May (13)