In Gaum there was a primary over the weekend. the delegates will be split 2-2. It was, In raw vote count, the closest election of my life time.
Obama 50% (+7 votes)
This will have a very Minimal effect on the outcome of the election.
I am making my final calls right now. my Averages are In IN Obama 44-42 (just the Zogby) In NC Obama 49.3-41.3 (Zogby+Rassmusen+Research 2000) And so here are my Final calls
- Breaking News- Michigan and Florida Resolved
- Breaking News- Florida To Get 1/2 votes at Convent...
- House Ratings/Predictions
- Michigan Changes from Obama to McCain
- New Senate Poll check and Ratings
- Presidential Poll check and race Ratings
- Libertarian convention
- New Governors poll check and Ratings
- OR, KY Primary Results, Editorial: The Kennedy Fam...
- WV Results, Edwards, Obama & McCain VP picks, KY &...
- Indiana, North Carolina Results, Super Delegates, ...
- Gaum Results (who really cares?), IN & NC Final Ca...
- IN,NC Polls, New Senate Ratings
- ▼ May (13)