Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Governors poll check and Ratings

I am working on the House Ratings they are going to take up to 5 days so in the mean
time I'll release my 3 other Ratings.
here is my Poll check for the Governors
DE- democrat Presumed safe
IN- (D) Thompson 47% (R) Daniels 45.5%
MO- (D) Nixon 48% (R) Hulshoff 37%
MT- (D) Shwitzer 55% (R) Brown 30%
NH- (D) Lynch 62% (R) Guinta 20%
NC- (D) Purdue 47.5% (R) McCroy 43.5%
ND-Hoeven (R) Presumed Safe
UT- (R) Huntsman 65% (R) Ashdown 18%
VT- (R) Douglas 53% (D) Glabrith 32%
WV- Manchin (D) Presumed safe
WA- (D) Georgie 52% (R) Rossi 44%

My Over all Caricaturization of the 2008 Governors elections is Leaning Democratic. At the current moment it looks like the democrats will pick up Missouri and Indiana. Indiana is the tossup of the day. Keep your eye on North Carolina. the Purdue (D) leads by only 4 points, But NC is Trending left. an Edwards Vice Presidency could cause the race to become more liberal. Here are as Promised My Ratings:
Safe Dem (26 D, 0 R)
WV
NH
MT
DE
Lean Dem (2 D, 1 R)

NC
WA
MO
Tossup (0D, 1R)

IN
Lean GOP (0D, 0R)

Safe GOP
UT
ND
VT

Here is my Map. ND is supposed to be darker. Here are the Ratings by Numbers

Safe
Dem 26
GOP 20

Lean
Dem 29
GOP 20

Tilt
Dem 30
GOP 20

No comments: