I am working on the House Ratings they are going to take up to 5 days so in the mean
time I'll release my 3 other Ratings.
here is my Poll check for the Governors
DE- democrat Presumed safe
IN- (D) Thompson 47% (R) Daniels 45.5%
MO- (D) Nixon 48% (R) Hulshoff 37%
MT- (D) Shwitzer 55% (R) Brown 30%
NH- (D) Lynch 62% (R) Guinta 20%
NC- (D) Purdue 47.5% (R) McCroy 43.5%
ND-Hoeven (R) Presumed Safe
UT- (R) Huntsman 65% (R) Ashdown 18%
VT- (R) Douglas 53% (D) Glabrith 32%
WV- Manchin (D) Presumed safe
WA- (D) Georgie 52% (R) Rossi 44%
My Over all Caricaturization of the 2008 Governors elections is Leaning Democratic. At the current moment it looks like the democrats will pick up Missouri and Indiana. Indiana is the tossup of the day. Keep your eye on North Carolina. the Purdue (D) leads by only 4 points, But NC is Trending left. an Edwards Vice Presidency could cause the race to become more liberal. Here are as Promised My Ratings:
Safe Dem (26 D, 0 R)
Lean Dem (2 D, 1 R)
Tossup (0D, 1R)
Lean GOP (0D, 0R)
Here is my Map. ND is supposed to be darker. Here are the Ratings by Numbers
- Breaking News- Michigan and Florida Resolved
- Breaking News- Florida To Get 1/2 votes at Convent...
- House Ratings/Predictions
- Michigan Changes from Obama to McCain
- New Senate Poll check and Ratings
- Presidential Poll check and race Ratings
- Libertarian convention
- New Governors poll check and Ratings
- OR, KY Primary Results, Editorial: The Kennedy Fam...
- WV Results, Edwards, Obama & McCain VP picks, KY &...
- Indiana, North Carolina Results, Super Delegates, ...
- Gaum Results (who really cares?), IN & NC Final Ca...
- IN,NC Polls, New Senate Ratings
- ▼ May (13)