Sunday, May 18, 2008

WV Results, Edwards, Obama & McCain VP picks, KY & OR Final Call

I'd Like to wish Senator Kennedy to get well, gods speed.

Hillary Clinton as expected won West Virginia:
Clinton 67%
Obama 26%
Edwards Ore 7%
this really means nothing because she will not be the nominee.

Edwards Made the second biggest endorsement of this primary season (Second only to the Kennedy Families endorsement of Obama). Edwards Endorsed Obama on Wednesday which
in effect nullified the WV results. The Clinton People are Finally coming to terms with her loss. Edwards has in a sense Ratified Obama as the Nominee.

Obama's VP top 10 VP picks Probably look something like this:
1. John Edwards (D-NC)
2. Kathleen Sabillius (D-KS)
3. Tom Dachel (D-SD)
4. Michal Bloomberg (I-NY)
5. Russ Fiengold (D-WI)
6. Lincoln Chafee (R-RI)
7. Bill Richardson (D-NM)
8. Chris Dodd (D-CT)
9. James Clyburn (D-OH)
10. Chuck Haggle (R-NE)

McCains Probably Looks Like this:
1. Mike Huckabee (R-AR)
2.Charlie Christ (R-FL)
3. Joe Lieberman (I-CT)
4. Rudy Guliani (R-NY)
5. Fred Thompson (R-TN)
6. Tom Coburn (R-OK)
7. John Sununu (R-NH)
8. John Boyner (R-OH)
9. Mitt Romney (R-MA)
10. George Pataki (R-NY) / Chuck Haggle (R-NE)

My Final Call for Tuesday are:
OR
Obama 58%
Clinton 42%
KY
Clinton 64%
Obama 36%

I have New Ratings on all three fronts I will release them when I talk about the OR & KY Results. Once Again I hope Senator Kennedy will Get Well, Gods Speed.

No comments: