Today the rules and bylaws comity are meeting in Washington DC. Right now they are on their lunch break and will resume at 4:15 EST / 1:15 PST in about 30 minuets. Both Campaigns have agreed that Florida delegates will get 1/2 of their vote making the count from Florida:
Though they have not yet officially voted it is highly expected that the RBC of the DNC will agree to this compromise. that makes the new national delegate count:
the new Magic number (Until they Resolve Michigan in 1-2 hours) is 2069. There are 7 proposals for Michigan
#1- Count the vote as is
#2- Split the Votes 50-50
#3- Compromise Between #1 & #2
#4- Count the Votes whole but give uncommitted to Obama
#5- Give Michigan 1/2 the vote as is
#6- Give Michigan 1/2 the vote with Uncommitted going to Obama
#7- Don't Count the Vote at all
Clinton Supporters are saying the Uncommitted vote is likely to go to Obama. I don't think Obama Supporters will buy it.
- Breaking News- Michigan and Florida Resolved
- Breaking News- Florida To Get 1/2 votes at Convent...
- House Ratings/Predictions
- Michigan Changes from Obama to McCain
- New Senate Poll check and Ratings
- Presidential Poll check and race Ratings
- Libertarian convention
- New Governors poll check and Ratings
- OR, KY Primary Results, Editorial: The Kennedy Fam...
- WV Results, Edwards, Obama & McCain VP picks, KY &...
- Indiana, North Carolina Results, Super Delegates, ...
- Gaum Results (who really cares?), IN & NC Final Ca...
- IN,NC Polls, New Senate Ratings
- ▼ May (13)