The RBC of the DNC ruled that Michigan and Florida would be broken up in the following manor:
(1) Each Delegate from each gets 1/2 of a vote
(2) Obama will get the Uncommitted Delegates in Michigan
(3) the Delegates in Michigan will be Allocated: Clinton 69 Obama 59 in respect to people who did not vote because Obama was not on the Ballot
(4) Michigan's votes to the convention will be Clinton 34.5 Obama 29.5
(5) the Florida Votes to the convention will be Clinton 52.5 Obama 33.5
The New Magic Number is 2118. The new delegate count is
A Clinton Supporter mentioned that she Reserves the right to take it to Denver. I think it will be over by the end of the week.
- Breaking News- Michigan and Florida Resolved
- Breaking News- Florida To Get 1/2 votes at Convent...
- House Ratings/Predictions
- Michigan Changes from Obama to McCain
- New Senate Poll check and Ratings
- Presidential Poll check and race Ratings
- Libertarian convention
- New Governors poll check and Ratings
- OR, KY Primary Results, Editorial: The Kennedy Fam...
- WV Results, Edwards, Obama & McCain VP picks, KY &...
- Indiana, North Carolina Results, Super Delegates, ...
- Gaum Results (who really cares?), IN & NC Final Ca...
- IN,NC Polls, New Senate Ratings
- ▼ May (13)