First things first lets look at the Presidential race:
In Indiana Hillary Clinton Appears to have taken a slight lead over Obama . If she wins she will stay in the race. Obama however still has a weekend to stop her momentum. She is still far behind in NC, Lets take a look at the Rasmussen + Zogby numbers:
IN will be close Obama should take NC easily
We have started to see the senate races Begin to become serious. Barring a scandal or two we now know basically what the competitive races will be. Mary Landreu has taken an advantage in Louisiana. Mitch McConell has not yet found major competition but the Dems could bring him down. Here are my Ratings (Pickups in Bold ,Lean and Tossups are ordered based on Likeliness to go Dem, *- Special election):
CO (Tilt Dem)
MS* (Tilt GOP)
Pure Tossup 2
- Breaking News- Michigan and Florida Resolved
- Breaking News- Florida To Get 1/2 votes at Convent...
- House Ratings/Predictions
- Michigan Changes from Obama to McCain
- New Senate Poll check and Ratings
- Presidential Poll check and race Ratings
- Libertarian convention
- New Governors poll check and Ratings
- OR, KY Primary Results, Editorial: The Kennedy Fam...
- WV Results, Edwards, Obama & McCain VP picks, KY &...
- Indiana, North Carolina Results, Super Delegates, ...
- Gaum Results (who really cares?), IN & NC Final Ca...
- IN,NC Polls, New Senate Ratings
- ▼ May (13)