3 Days to New Hampshire.
First off today was the site of the second caucus for the republican primary season. It took place in Wyoming here are the results
The delegate count for each party is:
I have Avriges for New Hampshire:
The Debate tonight will give me more prospective in to the placing. Obama and McCain are both Favored to win this Primary. I think there is a good chance Guliani will loose to Ron Paul for the second time. Here are my rankings:
1 (tie)Huckabee/ Romney
I also Have new senate ratings Here they are
Safe Dem (50D,3R)
Lean Dem ( 1R)
Tossup (4R, 1D)
Lean Rep (2R)
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)