this is the day we've all been waiting for, Iowa Caucus night 2008. This Begins the primary season. this is the most important election we have ever seen. this is America. here are the results for the republicans:
These Results match exactly the placing on my Final Call. now 98% Accurate.
Expect Duncan Hunter to drop out within the next few days. Guliani is wounded. His campaign was put together very poorly. he did not emphasise the early states as he should have. Loosing to Ron Paul now confirms he has no shot at the nomination. McCain has revived him self for the 2ed time in 2 weeks. Huckabee chewed up Mitt Romney. If Romney wins New Hampshire this s a battle for the ages if not it's hard to see any one but Huckabee win, McCain could do it though here are my new Rankings:
2. Mitt Romney
7. Duncan Hunter
8. Alan Keyes (wow! He's still running)
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)