Mitt Romney has a bit of momentum going into Florida despite Charlie Christ's endorsement of McCain. Who ever wins Florida will Likely go on to win the nomination, that is if (and a BIG if) there is a clear winner. Here are the polls:
Here is my Final Call:
For the Democrats Obama today added to his momentum with the endorsement of the Kennedy Family. He has also demonstrated his power his momentum in states like Colorado (Obama up by 2(a couple days ago)-10(today)) Alabama (Obama by 1-7) California (Clinton by 12-2) But also in states like New Jersey (Clinton 18-4 and all over the rest of the US (Clinton by 6- Obama by 3) I am Updating the ratings accordingly.
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)