2 Days To Iowa. Here is my final Prediction for the democrats and the factors that went into that. Tomorrow I will Publish this for the Republicans. well here it is, the results of 1 year and 2 months of analyzing this race:
Obama's Peak 12/12
Clinton's Peak 11/18
Edwards Peak 10/19/06
Favor ability/ Invariability Ratings (Net)
Obama 52% / 45% (+7%)
Edwards 48% / 44% (+4%)
Clinton 45% / 54% (- 9%)
1) Edwards proved in 2004 he is very, very good at bringing voters out to the polls
2) Democrats Want Action
3) Clinton Supporters are probably the least likely to show up on Election Day
The Turnout Factor
1) High Independent Turnout Favors Obama and Edwards
2) High Young Voter Turn out Favors Obama
Final Call (Prediction)
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)