2 Days till Florida. Yesterday was the South Carolina Democratic Primary Here are the Results:
Obama is going into super Tuesday with a 29%. Caroline Kennedy has endorsed Obama. We are looking at a Super Tuesday with just 6 positive leaders out of 22 states. Obama has a chance to lock the nomination if he wins states like Georgia, Alabama, Colorado, California, New Mexico, Kansas ect. Hillary is now in a position where she potentally must win 50%+1 of the delegates to win the nomination. This is due to the (now true) Edwards King-maker Strategy in witch he stays in the race to draw as many delegates as he can and then give them to the candidate of his choice. Obama has according to an AOL poll taken the lead in the national numbers (The real polling companies are a 2-3 Days behind). Here are the results of that poll as of now:
I have added to the side Super Tuesday ratings for the democrats. I will add republican ratings after Florida. The numbers though are misleading. Obama should get a pretty large jump from this 29 point victory. He should in the next few days sucure some that are now leaning, make some tossups lean to him and move some states from the "Leaning (or Even safe) Clinton" Rating to the tossup rating.
I have new Polls for the Republicans from Florida:
What was once a four way tie has turned into the decider of a two man Race. The winner will likely be the noninee. Here are my rankings:
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)