Nevada is a three way tossup. Who ever wins has a good shot at the nomination: here is the poll:
Hillary only won 55% of the Michigan vote. She was the only big candidate on the ballot and I was expecting her to land in the 60-67% range.
Last Night on the Colbert Report a Vegas odds maker gave these odds for Nevada
Obama can stand a loss here but it would be risky ground. My money would be on Obama but that could all change quick. Edwards Must win to stay alive. If Hillary looses again she will need to pick up steam fast. Here are my Rankings:
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)