Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major Candidates Drop Out
6 Days Till Super Tuesday.
Florida was last night and here were the results:
With These Results I can now Project that John McCain Has won The Republican nomination
John McCain: Projected Victor of the Republican Nomination
And Because of this projection I will not rate super Tuesday For The Republicans:
The Delegate Count is:
X-John McCain 95
Mitt Romney 67
Yet To Be Decided 10
The Other Big Stories are the 2 Drop outs. Both Rudy Guliani and John Edwards have Droped out of the Race. Guliani Has Endorsed (the new nominee apparently) John McCain. Edwards has yet to throw his support (and his 26 Delgates) to his Candidate ( Most Likely Obama). Edwards Supporters according to exit polls will break 60-40 for Obama. This could mean a big jump. Also Electability may come in to play (now that McCain is The Nominee) witch also favors Obama.
Here is my Map for the Democrats. Dark Red represents Safe Clinton, light Red for lean Clinton, Dark Blue for Safe Obama Light Blue for lean Obama, Purple for Tossups:
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)