4 Days to New Hampshire, 1 to Wyoming. People are now beginning to say what I have known for 2 months. Obama is the front runner to win the democratic nomination. Hillary will probably loose in New Hampshire now that Obama has won Iowa. Unless Obama does something monumentally stupid between now and February 5th he will win the nomination. Here are my rankings:
No one Knows what's going to happen tomorrow in Wyoming. Huckabee, Guliani, and Ron Paul haven't even been there yet. Here is my rough guess (Note: this is not a final call and not scientific at all I could be entirely wrong , there is no data coming from Wyoming.)
1. Huckabee 2. Thompson 3.Romney 4. Paul 5. McCain 6. Guliani. I have no clue what's going on. Here are My Standings:
I'll do Results and the senate tomorrow
- Revised Super Tuesday Ratings
- John McCain : Projected Victor of the Republican N...
- Projection on the Repubican nomination as 2 Major ...
- Democrat delegat count
- Florid Final Call and Democrats Super Tuesday
- Obama Wins Big in South Carolina and takes the lea...
- South Carolina and other news
- The Strangest day since I've ever seen in Politics...
- South Carolina Final Call (Gop)
- Nevada Final Call (Democrats)
- Nevada Final Call (Republicans)
- Nevada for the Democrats
- Michigan Results (republicans)
- New Nevada Poll
- Michigan Final Call (republicans)
- McCain wins NH, Democratic Stalemate with Hillary ...
- New Hampshire Final Call (Republicans)
- New Hampshire Final Call (Democrats)
- Wyoming Results, Ahead to New Hampsire, Senate Ran...
- Wyoming and New Hampshire thoughts
- Democratic Iowa Cacus results
- Republican Iowa Cacus Results
- Iowa Final Call (Republicans)
- Iowa Final Call (Democrats)
- Final Call Track Record
- ▼ January (25)