I am making today in my 1st editorial my enorsements today for Lindsay Politics 101.
For the Democrats I endorse Barack Obama. His positions are all but perfect. His Senate voting record is 95% to my opinions 6th in the US senate. He shares many positions and parallels to the great Robert Kennedy. He is the guiding spirit of change in the US. He has 11 years of the right experience. He has been against an unneeded war from day 1 witch has killed 1.2 million Iraqis. He has presented his ability to lead, to unite and to present Kennedy-esq charismatic speeches to the halls of congress. I wrote a blog for democrats.org when I endorsed him there that I would like to share with you at this link : www.democrats.org/page/community/post/spencerlindsay/CrFP
He is simply the greatest candidate since RFK in 1968. He presents the oppurtunity we lost on June 6th if that year. He can re-create the American dream.
For the Republicans I endorse Mike Huckabee. He is not as whacked as the rest. He will do something about Health Care, The enviornment, The Economy and other needed Issues.If not for his religious impacted positions he would be a perfect candidate.
If you are in an open primary state I say vote Obama.
- Vast Water Primary results
- Vast Water Primary Final Call and first electoral ...
- Republican resultss & New Ratings (Governors and S...
- Barack Obama: projected winner of the democratic p...
- Chesipeak Results and A Projection
- Editorial: the 10 Best politicians in america 2006...
- chesipeak final call
- Maine results (Democrats)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Republicans)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Democrats)
- Editorial: Water Boarding
- Republican Final Call and Other News
- Democrats 2/9/08 Final Call
- Democrats Super Tuesday
- Super Tuesday Results (Republicans)
- Super Tuesday Final Call Democrats
- Republican Super Tuesday Final Call
- Maine results
- the first Final Calls Democrats
- Editorial: Endordments
- ▼ February (20)