Saturday, February 9, 2008
Corn and seafood primary results (Democrats)
Today three states voted today. all voted for Obama in large numbers. Here were the results:
In no primary did Hillary win more than 40% of the vote. she lost 3 and if she continues to loose the Maine, Chesipeak, and Vast Water primaries it's hard to see her winning Ohio and Texas.
Maine Final call
Here is my delegate count (the total with super delegates(just elected officials))
Obama 964 (1039)
Clinton 913 (1021)
- Vast Water Primary results
- Vast Water Primary Final Call and first electoral ...
- Republican resultss & New Ratings (Governors and S...
- Barack Obama: projected winner of the democratic p...
- Chesipeak Results and A Projection
- Editorial: the 10 Best politicians in america 2006...
- chesipeak final call
- Maine results (Democrats)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Republicans)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Democrats)
- Editorial: Water Boarding
- Republican Final Call and Other News
- Democrats 2/9/08 Final Call
- Democrats Super Tuesday
- Super Tuesday Results (Republicans)
- Super Tuesday Final Call Democrats
- Republican Super Tuesday Final Call
- Maine results
- the first Final Calls Democrats
- Editorial: Endordments
- ▼ February (20)