Sunday, February 10, 2008
Corn and seafood primary results (Republicans)
Here are the results I have from the republican race yesterday
Romney's ore 6%
Romney's ore 3%
Romney ore 17%
It's really Embarassing that McCain lost 2 primary's and won 1 when 74% of republicans did not vote for him after he has all but won the nomination. It is also amazing that Romney won 17% of the vote in washington and beat a major candidate in Kansas after dropping out. If the republicans loose this one he will surely run in 2012.Huckabee is going to win more than I anticipated, he could even win the vast majority of primary's from here on out but that won't change the result. I do not have a delegate count for republicans.
- Vast Water Primary results
- Vast Water Primary Final Call and first electoral ...
- Republican resultss & New Ratings (Governors and S...
- Barack Obama: projected winner of the democratic p...
- Chesipeak Results and A Projection
- Editorial: the 10 Best politicians in america 2006...
- chesipeak final call
- Maine results (Democrats)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Republicans)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Democrats)
- Editorial: Water Boarding
- Republican Final Call and Other News
- Democrats 2/9/08 Final Call
- Democrats Super Tuesday
- Super Tuesday Results (Republicans)
- Super Tuesday Final Call Democrats
- Republican Super Tuesday Final Call
- Maine results
- the first Final Calls Democrats
- Editorial: Endordments
- ▼ February (20)