1 Day till the vast water Primary. Here is my final Call
Romney Ore 4%
I am also Rating this election for the first time. Here is the electoral map (Assuming Obama & McCain win the nominations as projected):The darkest red represents safe GOP as does the darkest blue for Democrats. the median colors represent Favored and the purple and the light blue represent Lean. Green represents tossups. Obama has an advantage over McCain. My numbers are :
- Vast Water Primary results
- Vast Water Primary Final Call and first electoral ...
- Republican resultss & New Ratings (Governors and S...
- Barack Obama: projected winner of the democratic p...
- Chesipeak Results and A Projection
- Editorial: the 10 Best politicians in america 2006...
- chesipeak final call
- Maine results (Democrats)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Republicans)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Democrats)
- Editorial: Water Boarding
- Republican Final Call and Other News
- Democrats 2/9/08 Final Call
- Democrats Super Tuesday
- Super Tuesday Results (Republicans)
- Super Tuesday Final Call Democrats
- Republican Super Tuesday Final Call
- Maine results
- the first Final Calls Democrats
- Editorial: Endordments
- ▼ February (20)