I have a map of the results so far: Red for Romney, Green for Huckabee, Blue for McCain
Today Maine is ending it's caucuses we now have the results:
Romney 52% (18)
McCain 21% (0)
So what does this mean in terms of momentum: Absolutely nothing. Romney gets a few delegates but like Nevada, Wyoming and now Maine it has no effect on Tuesday or the rest of the Primaries. Here is the delegate count:
- Vast Water Primary results
- Vast Water Primary Final Call and first electoral ...
- Republican resultss & New Ratings (Governors and S...
- Barack Obama: projected winner of the democratic p...
- Chesipeak Results and A Projection
- Editorial: the 10 Best politicians in america 2006...
- chesipeak final call
- Maine results (Democrats)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Republicans)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Democrats)
- Editorial: Water Boarding
- Republican Final Call and Other News
- Democrats 2/9/08 Final Call
- Democrats Super Tuesday
- Super Tuesday Results (Republicans)
- Super Tuesday Final Call Democrats
- Republican Super Tuesday Final Call
- Maine results
- the first Final Calls Democrats
- Editorial: Endordments
- ▼ February (20)