I am retracting my New Mexico Primary Projection, because of 17,000 ballots that have yet to be counted. college educated democrats favor Obama and tend to vote later (When the ballots ran out). Obama is now Favored in my opinion to win New Mexico. Here is the new map. Blue for Obama. Red for Clinton. Green for Undetermind
I am Making My Final Call For the caucuses on Saturday: Green for Huckabee Blue For McCain:
In Other News as we all know Mitt Romney Dropped out of the race on Thursday. He all but confirmed his delegates would go to McCain witch would Make the count:
In My opinion Romney was the worst candidate for president and I am glad to see him drop out. I am Going to wright my second editorial on water boarding and post it the same day as the "seafood/ Midwest Primary" results I've named the next few Primaries
2/9 Seafood/ Widwest
2/19 vast water
3/4 Mini tuesday
- Vast Water Primary results
- Vast Water Primary Final Call and first electoral ...
- Republican resultss & New Ratings (Governors and S...
- Barack Obama: projected winner of the democratic p...
- Chesipeak Results and A Projection
- Editorial: the 10 Best politicians in america 2006...
- chesipeak final call
- Maine results (Democrats)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Republicans)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Democrats)
- Editorial: Water Boarding
- Republican Final Call and Other News
- Democrats 2/9/08 Final Call
- Democrats Super Tuesday
- Super Tuesday Results (Republicans)
- Super Tuesday Final Call Democrats
- Republican Super Tuesday Final Call
- Maine results
- the first Final Calls Democrats
- Editorial: Endordments
- ▼ February (20)