Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday Results (Republicans)

Yesterday was super Tuesday. These are the results of all primaries thus far. Though it appears Mike Huckabee (who this blog endorsed for the Republicans) is surging it appears to be limited to the south. I am not retracting my projection for McCain's nomination.

Things look bleak for Mitt Romney who lost California, Missouri, Georgia, West Virginia and the north east. He will probably drop out soon.

I Was very wrong in my predictions. I missed 7 Races for the republicans ( though my calls are accurate for the democrats.) This just goes to show how hard it is to predict a 3 way race. My currant accuracy rate is for Republicans just 71.4% and overall (without New Mexico for Dem's): 80%. I won't post My democrats post till NM is called. Here is My delegate count:
X-McCain 720
Romney 256
Huckabee 194
Paul 14

No comments: