Obama Swept the Chesipeak witch means he has won 8 in a row by over 20 points. Here are the results
My delegate count is
And with that and the out look of upcomig contest a Clinton comeback is all but imposable and so I am projecting that Barack Obama will be the democratic nominee.
For the gop McCain swept. He won handedly in DC (68-17) MD (55-29) ad by a smaller margin in VA (50-41):My delegate count is:
X-McCain 801 (1057 if Romney gives him his delegates)
Romney Ore 256
Huckabee 214 (470)
- Vast Water Primary results
- Vast Water Primary Final Call and first electoral ...
- Republican resultss & New Ratings (Governors and S...
- Barack Obama: projected winner of the democratic p...
- Chesipeak Results and A Projection
- Editorial: the 10 Best politicians in america 2006...
- chesipeak final call
- Maine results (Democrats)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Republicans)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Democrats)
- Editorial: Water Boarding
- Republican Final Call and Other News
- Democrats 2/9/08 Final Call
- Democrats Super Tuesday
- Super Tuesday Results (Republicans)
- Super Tuesday Final Call Democrats
- Republican Super Tuesday Final Call
- Maine results
- the first Final Calls Democrats
- Editorial: Endordments
- ▼ February (20)