Sunday, February 10, 2008
Maine results (Democrats)
Obama Won handedly in Maine today.Here are the results:
Obama 59% (15)
Clinton 41% (9)
This puts Obama on his 4th (5th if the virgin Islands Count) win in a row. He is going into the Chesipeak heavily favored and with the momentum. In polls he leads in Maryland 57-31%, In Virginia 59-39% and in DC 61-32%. He should have no trouble breezing into mini-tuesday and it's hard to see Hillary win after 9-10 straight losses. My new delegate count is:
Obama 979 (1054)
Clinton 922 (1030)
- Vast Water Primary results
- Vast Water Primary Final Call and first electoral ...
- Republican resultss & New Ratings (Governors and S...
- Barack Obama: projected winner of the democratic p...
- Chesipeak Results and A Projection
- Editorial: the 10 Best politicians in america 2006...
- chesipeak final call
- Maine results (Democrats)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Republicans)
- Corn and seafood primary results (Democrats)
- Editorial: Water Boarding
- Republican Final Call and Other News
- Democrats 2/9/08 Final Call
- Democrats Super Tuesday
- Super Tuesday Results (Republicans)
- Super Tuesday Final Call Democrats
- Republican Super Tuesday Final Call
- Maine results
- the first Final Calls Democrats
- Editorial: Endordments
- ▼ February (20)