Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Presidential Ratings and Poll Check

the convention dust ha settled and obama now has a lead I have new ratings and will polls, I have narrowed this down to a few states:
IA: Obama +12
CO: Obama +3
NM:Obama +7

PA: Obama +4
NH: Obama +5
MN: Obama +3
MI: Obama +3
WI: Obama +4
NC: McCain +1
VA: Obama +2

OH: TIED
NV: McCain +1

IN: McCain +4
FL: McCain +2

MO: McCain+5
MT: McCain +6
ND McCain +6


I will Now start Doing Maps weekly. Now all Blue States unless listed are Implied tward Obama and all Red states tward McCain.

Strong/ Safe Obama (195):
IA
NM
Lean Obama (273):
OR
MN
WI
MI
CO


Tossup Tilt Obama (286):

VA

Pure Tossup (20):
OH

Tossup Tilt McCain (232):

NC
NV
FL

Lean McCain (185) :
MO
IN
ND

MT

Safe/ Strong McCain (157):

I am also Updating My Popular Vote Prediction to Obama 50% McCain 47% Barr 3% Nader <>

No comments:

Blog Archive