This is my guide and time line on what to watch for tomorrow night
- If Georgia is to close to call 45 Minutes after polls close the GOP is in for a long night.
- If Virginia or North Carolina are called for Obama early in the night the election is over
- If Pennsylvania is particularly close John McCain might have a shot.
- Obama can stand to loose Pennsylvania as long as he wins Ohio
- If Obama is down by 3-10 or less points in Missouri before 80% of the vote is in he will take the state
- If Minnesota is unable to be called within 30 minutes of when polls close McCain might have a shot in the state
- If you see a 13+ point margin for Obama in New Hampshire we are in landslide territory
- California, Oregon or Washington will probably put Obama over 270 at 11 EST/ 8 PST
- if McCain is not ahead at 10 EST/ 7 PST He will Loose
- if Obama is loosing the Popular vote by 5% or less before the west closes he will still win it
- Watch For a reverse Bradly effect in the south.
- If the Democrats loose MN their Hopes of 60 are dead.
- If the Dem's Pull Kentucky off they will reach 60
- As long as Chambliss does not Reach 50% and they win MN it is going to December 2ed
- New Cabinet Appointement, CA-4 Projection
- Secratary of state short list leaked
- Election Update
- Rise In Unemployment
- 2 Races Called
- Dem's Gain aothr House seat
- Obama's Cabnet
- Election Results
- First Results in
- Presidential Final Call
- election Night Guide
- automatic calls
- MyLiberal Election night prediction
- Senate Final Call
- Governors Final Call
- Governors Poll check And Ratings
- ▼ November (17)