4 Days till Iowa. I have new Iowa Averages:
This shows 2 things 1) the democratic race is a pure tossup and will likely be decided by next Tuesday, and 2) Guliani is on his last legs. Let me explain. Here is my democratic formula Obama wins Iowa = Obama wins nomination, Clinton wins Iowa = Clinton wins nomination
Edwards wins Iowa = person who takes 2 early states (IA, NH, NV and SC) wins nomination If 2 people have done so the nomination is a complete tossup.now the republicans aren't that easy if Romney wins Iowa Romney is the nominee, if Huccabee wins Iowa and New Hampshire he wins, but if Huccabee wins Iowa and Romney New Hampshire, we are in for a two way race that could last till the convention. as an electioneer and a Democrat I hope to see that happen. It would be the most exciting thing since 2000. now In Iowa Guliani is about tied with Ron Paul. if he Looses and finishes a distant 3ed in New Hampshire he will not have the strength to win any thing big. If he drops behind Ron Paul He will not be ranked .Here are my rankings:
3.Guliani (on his last legs)
- ► 2008 (216)
- Countdown continues
- 4 Days till Iowa. I have new Iowa Averages: Iowa E...
- 2008 presidental count down 5 days
- The Election is 6 days away. I have new averages f...
- Things are really heating up in the Presidential r...
- I have new senate and presidential ratings so here...
- I am rating all 2008 elections as well as Giving m...
- ▼ December (7)