Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Presidential Ratings and Poll Check

I have a few New polls, all from the South:
Georgia: McCain 45% Obama 35% Barr 8%
Louisiana: McCain 50% Obama 41% Barr 6%
Mississippi: McCain 50% Obama 44% Barr 3%
Missouri: Obama 45% McCain 43%
North Carolina: McCain 43% Obama 40% Barr 6%
West Virginia: McCain 45% Obama 37% Barr 13%

and so I am Changing Mississippi, West Virginia, Louisiana and Georgia to Lean McCain. Watch Texas, Florida and South Carolina. the Barr Effect could potentially give any of those states to Obama. Texas may be a bit of a reach, but I didn't think that it could happen in WV. Here are my New Ratings:
Safe Obama (200 EV):
CA

CT
DE
HI
IL
ME
MD
MA

NJ
NY
RI

VT
WA
W.DC
MN
OR

Lean Obama (276):

NH
PA
WI
OH

NM
IA
CO

Tossup/ Tilt Obama (311):
IN

MO
VA

Tossup/ Tilt McCain (227):

AK
FL
MT

NV
NC
ND
SC
MI

Lean McCain (149)

GA
LA
MS

SD
WV
TX

Safe McCain (74):

AL
AZ
AR

ID
KS
KY
NE
OK
TN
UT

WY

the safe McCain Rating is down to 74 electoral Votes to Obama's 200. like I say Watch SC, FL and TX. Here is my Map if the election were today (Obama 311 McCain 227):

And of My ratings:

No comments: